View Single Post
Old 28-04-2011, 09:30 AM   #67
Garner
modonuaght

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 4
@bgen, your right the shadows from the rail does make it look like stairs, freaky, will have to amend that in the beauty shot if I get one done

@ lonleymonk, bgen is right it is taking me a while to get used to the interface and the way it works but its speed and power is very impressive, I have used max and vray for over 10 years now and making the change is slow but proving very useful, I would say by intergrating modo into my pipeline I have saved half the time minium in the creation of my 3d modelling work. now if i just understand materials etc.. i may convert to modo only soon, plus a bonus is modo runs on macs too which in graphics is a huge bonus.

@classicgamer-3DT, thanks. I don't think i'll be able to enter all the comps but I will enter when I can, especially since I learnt most of my tricks from the 3dtotal forums and the old smc's,
Garner is offline   Reply With Quote