View Single Post
Old 22-02-2010, 10:45 PM   #43
J.B.

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: concept character thread, voodoo steam punk fighter was linked from the frontpage! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: wining the first place on challenge # 90 Drunk. Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Won on speed painting challanges Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Won on speed painting challanges Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 8
touche )
love your work man, and the fact that is a SF thingy, if we want to be negative with all i'm sure we can find some stupid thing to say... hmmm that's not earthly enough )
(if you got my point ok, if you don't... nvm)

Cheers