View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 06:41 AM   #61
merlyn

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: My ''Woody Harrelson'' piece  was featered on the front page! 
Total Awards: 2
This is the base head that i made tonight, i have just placed things in at the moment. If you cannot tell it has gun barrels for eyes and a kind of camera/torch device for a mouth. Coming out of the side or top of the head are the ammo clips. I plan on having many ammo clips attached to his head on a type of conveyer track so that when one clip finishes it can just move another one into place. The mouth is closed at the moment this is because i want to use it in future projects, later i will open it around the mouthpiece. I will probably make the head a little bit abnormal in shape at the back to make it more interesting and to give it more space to keep it's clips. Also i will try to make it look more sinester. Please give me some imput on how you think i should make the head look (for instance where exactly should the clips be placed on the head) and whether you like my plans for it.
0202742 is offline   Reply With Quote