View Single Post
Old 18-03-2009, 09:55 PM   #13
Mr. Bluesummers-3DT
Supplies Coordinator

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: The particles tutorial got plugged along the top bar. Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 8
Wow! Your early concepts were good, and I was like "Okay, a good start" and then you made the blade version and the flamethrower version and it suddenly...you're cooking with fire!

Great, great start! To me, the blades imply a more active attacking role, while the flamethrowers suggest that he can get away with moving slower. IMHO the blades are more interesting because you're forced to reconsider how this fat man can quickly chop you to bits.

Last edited by Mr. Bluesummers-3DT; 18-03-2009 at 10:03 PM..
Mr. Bluesummers-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote