View Single Post
Old 28-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #6
nucron

Awards Showcase
Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: The Circus Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge ''Revenge'' 
Total Awards: 3
thanks, washka. I agree with you about adding more of a lively mood with some more of the acrobatic stuff and nicer colors and so on.

right now the problem I'm dealing with is that I'm sketching little bits and pieces of a larger set of ideas I have. I want to make something that feels really grand in scale and has a full environment and circus performers with costumes and so forth, but I'm still working on how to capture it all in a single concept piece.

anyway, here's another set of speed paints I did. it's an attempt to incorporate a bit more "verticality" and an urban feel to the circus.

I realize I'm running really close to the deadline, here. hopefully this weekend I'll find the time needed to crank something out.
Attached Images

nucron is offline   Reply With Quote