View Single Post
Old 29-07-2012, 11:14 PM   #7
nucron

Awards Showcase
Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: The Circus Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge ''Revenge'' 
Total Awards: 3
hey, thought I'd show one last update before my final entry. here is my "construction layout" design and a WIP shot of my final piece. I'm still putting my finishing touches on the final piece, but I thought I needed at least one WIP, here, even though I'm trying to do it very quickly.

the idea here is sort of an architectural concept for a circus that "floats" in mid-air in the midst of a sort of multi-story shopping arcade or something. basically people will be passively walking around the space as the circus continuously goes on in the background. the metal cage structure allows for elaborate wire systems and rotating platforms to keep the performers high up in the air for all to see. anyway, the deadline is coming soon, so I have to get back to work!
Attached Images

Last edited by nucron; 30-07-2012 at 12:14 AM.. Reason: grammar
nucron is offline   Reply With Quote