View Single Post
Old 29-07-2016, 05:12 PM   #66
tokai
binaryriot

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 7
Hi folks,

I'm also an old-timer, did quite some speed challenges here like 10 years ago. I always had fun and learned a lot.

I missed quite some development regarding to raytracing technology... you know how it is when life comes along and eats all your free time. But, I'm trying to get back into the game and catch up with some of the new stuff and what better way to do this by participating in some speed challenges, right?

So, I'm also a bit bummed about the current situation…