View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 08:06 PM   #6
Longhi

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge ''jack 'o lantern third place'' The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge  ''After the smoke clears'' 
Total Awards: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freespace-3DT View Post
MightyReg: Sure the prizes are cool and having an award is nice, but what these challenges are really about ( I like to think ) is having fun and learning. So welcome aboard!
Totally agreed.
My first one was like 1year and a half ago.
I had no chance to win at all, but was really nice to be with the amazing people around there...I learned a lot watching and receiving tips on my model.
Come on man, let's sculpt and have fun...this is what I'm talking about here!

That's great 3dtotal staff...
Congrats one more time for all this challenges...
Freespace, you're doing a really nice job around here...keep rocking
I loved the theme.
I'll try to find some time again and join this one
www.glaucolonghi.com
http://www.facebook.com/glaucolonghi
Longhi is offline   Reply With Quote