View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 12:56 AM   #69
MonteCristo
Can't stay away.

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: Sticking with us through the years and being generally cool! (and not to forget, being a super human moderator too!) Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: DWIII artwork featured on the frontpage The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: DWIII final renders featured on the frontpage The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For the Countess. The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For successfully repping Threedy on the Mini Challenge #2. Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: To try and temp you to come back again! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: cute but viscious The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #5 - 1st Place The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #1 - 3rd Place 
Total Awards: 14
Heya all. Well, it's been a surprisingly unproductive week for me this week, but that's because I stopped smoking. It's a shame. I killed a lot of people. But now, I'm starting to feel like myself again, and hopefully I can get my teeth stuck into this again. It's not been all bad mind you. I've managed a first pass on the Low Poly (see bottom right corner of attachment), and still have 1.5k+ polys left to invest there. I've also gotten the concept image to about as far as I need it to be in order to finish this model. I'll try to come back to it as I proceed once I start trying to figure out clothing designs... In the meantime, I have a lot to get done in a month, so I'd best get on...

ClassicGamer - Thanks a lot bro. I hope I don't disappoint.

Knut-3DT & Star_Scream - Being a chair for the countess would only be fun for so long. It's when she starts sticking sharp things into your neck and choking you that it gets annoying. But then, some people like that sort of thing.

theboldboy - Thanks for stopping by bro. I've been following your thread with keen interest and hope you can get it all done in time. We'll have to kick each others butts at work to make sure we get these bastids finished eh?

Taehoon - Wow, coming from a former champion such as yourself, that's high praise indeed. Again, I hope I can live up to expectations. Take care bro.!
Attached Images