View Single Post
Old 26-03-2009, 06:17 PM   #11
Darchand

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: The Circus The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: The Circus 
Total Awards: 4
Thanks FrZnChAoS I appreciate it

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider2544 View Post

you should pump up the volume of the forums you've sculpted for the legs to make things read a bit more clearly cause right now the shapes are a bit muddy.
I am not 100% sure what you are saying? Of course things are still being meshed out but this is a W.I.P. thread so I most as I go things might seem random but it is all to get feed back to help create the best possible end product. Anyways thanks for the comment.

Here is an update trying to come up with what the girdle should look like. The down side of having 3 growings is they can't be sculpted symmetrically or as far as I know they can't.
Attached Images