View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 08:57 AM   #66
VinsanityV20
Vinsane in the Membrane

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade II: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
Total Awards: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novian View Post
I HATE skinning. I mean hate as in with the passion of a million burning suns.
Hahahaha - I feel you man! I hate everything except modeling at some time or another (Unwrapping and texturing can get to me unless I'm listening to some tunes), but skinning is something I super hate as well. And I still gotta start THAT, personally! Good to find a kindred spirit here

That pedestal of yours is very, very cool looking. It should fit with your character very nicely, so I can't wait to see 'em together. It looks a little blurry right now, but no one will likely notice when your character is on it. Not to mention that if it were too sharp, it would clash a bit with the painterly style established for your guy. MAYBE - maybe - you could hit that texture with an artistic filter in Photoshop and see if anything gels better. However, I don't think it's necessary - plus, it's really hard to call until you put your character in the scene.

Which btw, when finished is gonna look really good Can't wait!

Current 3DTotal comps: none. Learning Character Rigging, Unity.
Comments & Critiques, always appreciated

Homepage: This is Vinsanity

Last edited by VinsanityV20; 03-05-2009 at 08:59 AM..
VinsanityV20 is offline   Reply With Quote