View Single Post
Old 14-05-2011, 06:25 PM   #70
GoodAtom

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! 
Total Awards: 9
Thanks guys for criticism and comments

specifically for Phr33kboy
My Pipeline on this weekend)

Day 1

Retopologise (3-4h).
optimization of my characters at the limit of polygons (1h).
UV (2-3h).

alpha map,
normal map,
AO, - (3-4h).
base color.

render to test, fix bugs (1-2h)

approximately 10-14 hours

Day 2

pedestal hipoly (2-3h).
setup of characters (2-3h).
pose of the characters (1-3h).
base provide a composition with two characters (1-2h).
lighting setup (1h).

rendering test, overpaint (2-4 hours)

approximately 9-16 hours

My Pipeline on working week

pedestal lowpoly and alpha map, normal map, AO, color map (1-4h)

my characters final texture
color,
alpha,
spec, (I Do not Know how much time will be spent)
gloss

Final light
final render ( I Do not Know how much time will be spent))

creating beauty and presentation images (2-4 hours)

Last edited by GoodAtom; 15-05-2011 at 08:55 AM..
GoodAtom is offline   Reply With Quote