View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #31
timberwo7ves
rawr.

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Users Who Have Already Recieved Awards  	Issue reason	Issue time	Controls	Remove PKT	3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 3
Thanks Raul, definitely agree on the ears, I ought to have noticed that one With the mouth, would it be better to work on the inside (teeth, tongue), and Then close it?

The stance is difficult to get right on account of the crooked spine; I tried standing like this (as best I could ) and it seemed the best way to keep her standing up without falling - the feet could probably do with coming a bit back in line with her butt/between her butt and back, which would also make her a bit shorter. This could all be fixed during rigging anyway?