View Single Post
Old 27-02-2014, 01:18 PM   #8
Ojah
Freelance Artist

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Best model in the photo real challenge Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: I've won a speed modelling challenge (#08 Street Fighter). Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 5
Thanks! This is all still 3ds max though, but I should be able to get it to look more like the concept in udk (hopefully). Spend more time in udk than in max the last few days and got all my shader testing sorted out, so now I just need to finish the lowpoly model

Also added the cape, not sure if i'll have the time to make it physics based so I might just stick a few bones in for posing purposes.
Attached Images

Ojah is offline   Reply With Quote