Thread: DirectX Shaders
View Single Post
Old 29-11-2008, 04:22 AM   #32
Chung Wong

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in Low POly Comp #22 Washed Up super Hero 
Total Awards: 4
Loving it. Just finished work a few hours ago, but could resist messing about with your new updated version. Found a bit of a problem though and I'm not sure whether it's my graphics card or not, but I've made an example for you to see (This is the no shadows one by the way) See what you think

I think Poopipe and I should be your official testers lol Hopefully, I should be able to model something and texture it based on this shader to make sure though. A light bulb or something, I don't know. Keep up the good work