Thread: DirectX Shaders
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 04:11 AM   #43
Chung Wong

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in Low POly Comp #22 Washed Up super Hero 
Total Awards: 4
Erm, I have a sphere unwrapped for you (Not sure if this is what you wanted), kinda like the one on your image above... have it saved as a zip but unsure of how to attach it to this post. I can send it to you via e-mail or something if you like.

Edit: Just read your last post properly. It sound like you don't need this done and that you are actually infact offering to help people out. That's pretty cool of you. If that is the case then you probably don't need it. But if you do just let me know

Last edited by Chung Wong; 01-12-2008 at 04:54 AM..
Chung Wong is offline   Reply With Quote