View Single Post
Old 20-12-2010, 08:40 PM   #22
washka
(Oo)

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge ''Revenge'' 
Total Awards: 6
Don't worry vnmribaya, I'll enter and I'll also support you my friend, and I've already reinforced mines with gundamium.

My white flag interruption wasn't completly serious, just a test because I wanted to see threedy members's motivation after end of da warming. You know, da fighting spirit!
Was positive.

But I also wanted to point out that we've got some big opponents. (Nicezzz!)
I don't fear anybody, and even with my low level skills this year I'll burn them all. (Oups, I already did it with da flag.)

I could also add that comment and crits are never useless and that I have just had an idea of a tool that'll help us all to improve better and faster.

If you've the possibility to quote and edit a message using a browser, you should also have this possibility for an image, no?
================================================== =======
An included and simplificated kind of artpad tool that we could use on a low quality attachment image (for a reply) could greatly improve da comment workflow using image instead of typing.
================================================== =======
I know that we're usually using toshop when we're making corrections onto an existing image when we want to point out something. Because it's easier than doing a comment. And it's visually more effective.

I don't ask a photoshop included into threedy forum tools, but just some kind of basical paint connected to quote/attachment.
For me it's just the next step of the evolution of CG forums, as : ) transformed to . We're making image here? No? That's why I said we're stupid.

It's just an idea to improve participation and teamplay for DW and daily forum life, you like it or not, I know it'll be integrated in the next century one way or another.

Last edited by washka; 20-12-2010 at 08:53 PM..
washka is offline   Reply With Quote