Thread: low poly thread
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 07:50 AM   #11
Raul

Send a message via Yahoo to Raul
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: The Circus Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  
Total Awards: 4
dude u r a freaking genius! i totally forgot about the transpose master! ( been using 3.5 too looooong! but now im back with 3.1) I missed the subtool master way too freaking much. Thanx!!

Well, lets see the slayer comp ends nov 30, my character is due dec smething....maybe i will do that! lol..are you entering?

The only problem i see is that this is not my concept. I dont wanna get in trouble. Not like im gonna win or anything. I need to find out the dudes name that made this 1st.

Ive been getting my ass kicked by this ref image. The perpetive is so weird. Is hard to line stuff up. Next time im gonna take the time to draw my own ref images.

Well, here is what i got.

and my polygroups ( thanx pogimonz )

Last edited by Raul; 12-11-2009 at 07:55 AM..
Raul is offline   Reply With Quote