View Single Post
Old 15-07-2008, 05:38 PM   #47
Lynette-3dt
3DTotal Content Manager

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For helping out with the Dom War and the Avatar competition. 
Total Awards: 3
Quote:
Holly cow. What the crap is going on here? Who are all these no names with sub 100 posts coming in and trying to talk about being fair?
Hope you're not referring to me here, Inveni0!

We've just about wrapped this up now, so can you please not start reverberations? The votes that were counted were fairly made and we have checked this over and over. Any votes that were unfairly made (such as by voters with less than 50 posts who hadn't submitted to the challenge itself) were discounted. The point of these challenges is to build the community, and the voting process is part of that community spirit! We'll consider alternative voting methods for future challenges, but for the time being this is how it works, and it can work if we all play fair - and there's simply no reason not to!

If you've got a problem with me posting in this thread about "fairness" then PM me so that this can be kept off thread. Cheers.
Lynette-3dt is offline   Reply With Quote