View Single Post
Old 15-07-2008, 05:13 PM   #49
JHarford
Director@Airship

Send a message via MSN to JHarford
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target Reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: My skateboard model was featured on the frontpage The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Female thread up on plug bar The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Rick whipslash bane was on the top row of the forums The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Posting a video in the Sculpting thread The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Whipslash bane featured on top row 
Total Awards: 11
I think Invenio here was refering to the sub100 posters such as alexsc and mshay, talking about being 'fare' in the competition, and having their friend win.

It certainly can work if we play fair, but as we've found out , some people are not willing to do that. Let's hope the next comp runs smoothly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynette-3dt View Post
Hope you're not referring to me here, Inveni0!

We've just about wrapped this up now, so can you please not start reverberations? The votes that were counted were fairly made and we have checked this over and over. Any votes that were unfairly made (such as by voters with less than 50 posts who hadn't submitted to the challenge itself) were discounted. The point of these challenges is to build the community, and the voting process is part of that community spirit! We'll consider alternative voting methods for future challenges, but for the time being this is how it works, and it can work if we all play fair - and there's simply no reason not to!

If you've got a problem with me posting in this thread about "fairness" then PM me so that this can be kept off thread. Cheers.
JHarford is offline   Reply With Quote