View Single Post
Old 19-03-2011, 10:02 PM   #3
CLP

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge the Lost Jungle Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Fan Art 
Total Awards: 4
first WIP, such an open brief i had no real idea about what to do but one composition i had in mind was something like this, action scenes within a silhouette, kinda like the cover art for alpha protocol.

not sure about direction of the film so until i hav a clearer idea about the plot of the film lol. at the moment i guess atomhawk is some kind of nuclear weapons project and terrorists have stolen some of the technology....sounds like a 90's B-movie lol!

if anybody has any idea about plot direction i should go in or something about the poster i'd be happy to hear
Attached Images