View Single Post
Old 23-10-2012, 09:40 PM   #1
pavolsvk

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Best model in the photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Silver!: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Silver!: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge Stylized Challenge - Gold: Winner of a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: Winning Stylized Challenge! Stylized Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: second place in the Stylised Challenge Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 14
Pavolsvk- Stylized Challenge #07 - Let 'em play

Hello guys,
im joining little late here i know, but i wasn't sure if ill be able to complete it. Im still not sure, but i found out that if i wont start the thread, i wont be modeling so much, when others see im in, its kinda motivation for me

My idea was to create zombie guy playing some game. So instead of killing real people, there are NPCs. So literally, gaming saves lifes

Here is what i got so far:

Im not sure about the texturing, i dont wanna sculpt very much, so i think that the scars ets will be done by texturing, what do you thing?
And do you have any tips about SSS shaders to look zombie-ish? Cause im playing with it right now and cant find the way.
C&C are wlcome!!!!

pavolsvk is offline   Reply With Quote