View Single Post
Old 15-04-2014, 12:16 AM   #7
NinthJake
The Ninth

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For coming up with a cool design for 3DTotal website 
Total Awards: 3
Awesome modeling guys! I didn't have the time to finish all pieces but I must say I am oddly satisfied anyway.

My entry is actually inspired from ClassicGamer's previous post in this thread. It's weird how someone can mention lowpoly cars and I connect that to... Monopoly chess!

I modeled the different monopoly pieces as a chess set according to how my brain sorted the hierarchy system. For example when we play chess here in Sweden (at least in my parts) we call the pawn "farmers", thus the wheelbarrow became the pawn and so on. I spent almost all the available time on modeling the shoe (such a pain in the ass ) so I didn't have time to model the knight (whom I imagined would be the car)

I will upload the beauty renders later when I have got some sleep.
Attached Images

Last edited by NinthJake; 18-04-2014 at 12:45 AM.. Reason: Added the other renders
NinthJake is offline   Reply With Quote