View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 10:04 AM   #183
washka
(Oo)

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge ''Revenge'' 
Total Awards: 6
Hey hardtack, welcome to the comp', it's not late yet! I hope you'll show us some nice piece, but I'm sure I won't be disapointed knowing your art.

Rabbitshell, like posing and dynamic of your second one.

Boco, thanks for constructive comm', I've still got some more onto this one, depth background, depth fog, more details, colors, all will contribute to the focus...
You've got some nice tones feeling, and I completly agree with you about their importance on a composition. I also agree with Hula about arms size, one seems really bigger than the other one. Keep it up man, hope we'll see some interesting background too.

vnmribaya, thanks, hope we'll see you during the comp' man? I remember somes of your crazy and awesomes concepts.

migroe and prosn, you've already submit? Some additional days left can be nicely used you know.

oMg my 1000th post, and not even some nice pick with it, what a lazy man...

Member initiate of the very secret splotcher congregation...

If you really like what you do, you can make marvellous things, if you don't: use your eraser and take a breath!
washka is offline   Reply With Quote