View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 12:15 PM   #9
Tarik2d

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason:  The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: front page plug The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: creating a making of tutorial! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 1st place in coming of the ice lowpoly. 
Total Awards: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beindulin View Post
laughs* was just about to say if you find any good pics of the transformers feets please share lol then saw you was thinking of upper body only

This one may be hard to pull of as I already see Iron Man as transforming out of the suit. So making that look different could be quite a challenge Two awesome movies, can't wait to see where you take them.
lol, If i get round to the legs i'll share the reference I didnt realise we had until the 15th so I might get the legs done after all.

Very good films, Ive got a design that I'm happy with at the moment, it works in 2D at the moment so I'll try my hardest to make it work
Tarik2d is offline   Reply With Quote