View Single Post
Old 15-04-2009, 12:03 PM   #39
Novian
Mentallic Design

Send a message via AIM to Novian
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reache The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a low poly challenge 
Total Awards: 3
VinsanityV20: Thank you so much. By far a great compliment to have my work admired and whats more, bookmarked. Cheers indeed!

As for the colors guys, I'm still on the fence. I agree with most of whats been said, Visanity, you have an excellent point that most typical demons are red and therefore it would be boring to do so again.

Thanks to some number, or should I say, color crunching behind the scenes and my good friend Warlock 279 I have this new set of choices for you all. Let me know which one is looking best. Note: I plan on pale-ing out the skin tone to make him appear more ghostly/undead/lord of death-ish.

Colors Round 2:

Cheers~
Novian is offline   Reply With Quote