View Single Post
Old 17-08-2009, 10:06 PM   #133
spoiLars

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! 
Total Awards: 2
SEAL DENIZ - Yeah I actually read that, just didn't notice that you were quoting him since you didn't put it in the quote frame thingy. My bad. The main thing I tried to convey was that I agree with gumby666 about having a hard time finding time for longer challenges, and that if something like that was to be done, that I hoped that the short format still would remain in some form.

But as previously stated, I like the ssc how it is now, and I'm excited to see what this slight change Freespace mentioned might be. And to make this post at all relevant to this thread, a topic suggestion : Terrors from the Deep, creatures from the deep blue sea. Forgive me if its been done already, I went through the old ssc's but the winner pics didn't show up on all of them for some reason.