View Single Post
Old 16-03-2011, 07:05 AM   #42
Tarik2d

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason:  The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: front page plug The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: creating a making of tutorial! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 1st place in coming of the ice lowpoly. 
Total Awards: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicGamer-3DT View Post
This sounds like a great challenge.......... don't think i'm good enough to join in though...... and probably can't win being a mod But then again I joined in on the movie mashup challenge and loved every minute of it.... but still, not sure i'm good enough

It'll be fun watching though
Get yourself in, you entry in movie mash was great
Tarik2d is offline   Reply With Quote