View Single Post
Old 19-08-2008, 05:06 PM   #29
URs3D.net
CGI Freelancer

Send a message via MSN to URs3D.net
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Best model in the photo real challenge Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Won the Speed Modelling Challenge 140 & 141 - Napkin Holder/Dispenser Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 6
Sorry to say, but these challenges suck if they dont get rated....! It cant be that it takes more or less 3months to rate one challenge...! I know they have loads to do, but come on.....
And I know we all do the challenges to practice our modeling skills but of course I wont to know how well i´m doing..

If you dont have enough time to catch up, then skip one week challenge, and in that time try to rate the challenges from number 020 up till now...

i´m a bit disappointed, cheers.

follow me on twitter
URs3D.net is offline   Reply With Quote