View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 04:20 AM   #65
Conejo Blanco

Awards Showcase
The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
Total Awards: 2
Thx for your great feedback everyone!

Steamtrooper: That axolotl, or "African clawed frog," was actually the animal that inspired this entire thing! They're half-horrible, half-adorable, and i knew I needed to make mine repulsive... plus I don't like to do a complete half man half creature, of course, I like to mix up the features, but that's so funny that you happened upon that animal immediately.

That's very interesting what you had to say about the illumination, I didn't even think of that, but considering I was thinking an illumination map for the lamp head anyways, this is perfect... I could do that around the thinner parts...
I like the eye ref you had, I think I'll do something like that.
And Steam, EXCELLENT color feedback... that's just about as helpful a comment as I could want, thank you!

Lexicon- Thx, I know the raptor-like head made a lot of ppl think of scales, but I'm going to do my best to make the skin very soft looking, but I totally get you.

Crab people, the cloth around his waist is REALLY placeholder... it's actually going to be alpha'd netting, and the brown pattern you see is my placeholder for the actual net.

Thx everyone, I'll include updates as I go, definitely looking forward to more constructive feedback!
Conejo Blanco is offline   Reply With Quote