View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 10:35 AM   #8
apMuskel
Mr. Torus Knot

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Best model in the photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Best model in the photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Best model in the photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Best model in the photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Silver!: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Bronze!: 3rd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 3rd Place in the photo real challenge Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocneasta View Post
Ah I see - average pay in Croatia is 700€, but the price for freelance work is always what you can get from a client.

For example if someone hires me for photography, 1 = 70€, which is the same price you will pay in UK for a guy to come to your flat and change a light bulb, or check what's leaking in the bathroom
wtf, I got some people over to fix my kitchen. Cost me about 4000€.. no materials included
And that job would be much less work than makeing a character, rigging, textures and animateing.

Back to the matter:
You can see this as important experience aswell and settle for less pay. But do remember that they are willing to pay for your work so dont be to kind.
I dont know if its relevant to say how much an average salary in Sweden is but your expertise in this line of work is kinda hard to find

Last edited by apMuskel; 08-04-2013 at 10:39 AM..
apMuskel is offline   Reply With Quote