View Single Post
Old 28-07-2009, 01:17 AM   #3
SgtHK
Vertex Violator

Send a message via MSN to SgtHK Send a message via Yahoo to SgtHK
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! 
Total Awards: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobi View Post
I really can't help this project as I am one big zero for modeler, but I must said, those screenshoots looks amazing. Please, when you finish the cinematic post it here.

And, one more question. How did you achueved those great looking soft clouds on the second image? I mean, it looks amazing really.
Is that afterburn, or some matte painting?
The renders are really great also. Which one you use? Scanline, Mental ray or some others?

Keep it up, and I hope you will find a great designers.
The cloud backdrop is a photograph I tweaked around in Photoshop. For the renders, I used Mental Ray in the first (Wayne Nesser) and last images (Siege Tank WIP) and the rest used Scanline.

We're gonna incorporate the cinematics into the game. There are 4 of them in total. But I'll see if I can talk the team into letting me post them here
SgtHK is offline   Reply With Quote