>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > THE OLD THREEDY CHALLENGE FORUMS > THE Sculpting Challenge > THE Sculpting Challenge - Archives

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 07:08 PM   #61
D@niel

My orc>>>>>>>>
Attached Images

Old 11-05-2008, 07:10 PM   #62
Freespace-3DT
Commando Moderator

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: Continued service to the threedy community throughout! Very well deserved. Threedy Top Poster - Platinum: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts. Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For coming up with a cool logo suggestion! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: For winning second place in the SMC Mix Me Up One More Time. 
Total Awards: 10
Here's my Final Entry:
Attached Images

StarCraft: Final Metamorphosis (Final 7.5 Minute CG Animation)

Speed Factor 2 (23-NOV-2010)

Demo Reel 2010 (1-OCT-2010)

StarCraft: First Contact (08-JUL-2009)

Old 11-05-2008, 07:58 PM   #63
omegamista

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge 'Revenge' 
Total Awards: 2
Final Entry

here's my second Orc. 2hrs and 8 min.
Attached Images

Old 11-05-2008, 08:39 PM   #64
BlackPete

Here's my third and final entry. Time for this one is the full three hours.

I've enjoyed this so much, what a good excuse to get some art done. And it's been a blast to see all the entries pop up in the WIP thread. Great work everyone.
Attached Images

Old 11-05-2008, 09:31 PM   #65
cojoMan

Send a message via Yahoo to cojoMan
2h40mins

good luck all !
Attached Images

Old 11-05-2008, 09:44 PM   #66
abstract

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
hey heres my final entry!!! about 2hrs 15
Attached Images

Old 11-05-2008, 09:49 PM   #67
Davee

Here's my final, was the full 3 hours.
Attached Images

Old 11-05-2008, 10:19 PM   #68
silvaticus

Awards Showcase
The Sculpting Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd Place in The Sculpting Challenge No. 10 Stylized Challenge - Gold: Winner of a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: Winning Stylized Challenge! 
Total Awards: 2
My final image. Almost 3 hours.
The deadline should be an hour or so, I always manage to mess my models up in the last minutes
Nice challenge, I`m waiting for the next one!
Attached Images

Old 11-05-2008, 10:37 PM   #69
otas32

Send a message via ICQ to otas32 Send a message via MSN to otas32 Send a message via Yahoo to otas32
My final entry.

3H
Attached Images

Old 11-05-2008, 11:01 PM   #70
MonteCristo
Can't stay away.

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: Sticking with us through the years and being generally cool! (and not to forget, being a super human moderator too!) Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: DWIII artwork featured on the frontpage The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: DWIII final renders featured on the frontpage The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For the Countess. The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For successfully repping Threedy on the Mini Challenge #2. Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: To try and temp you to come back again! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #5 - 1st Place The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: cute but viscious The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #1 - 3rd Place 
Total Awards: 14
Better get mine in.
Attached Images

Old 11-05-2008, 11:10 PM   #71
3djunior
rascal

Blender
2h 20m
Hope it's ok!
Attached Images

Old 11-05-2008, 11:13 PM   #72
sonder

Speed sculpt

Here is my final submission for the speed sculpt challenge of the ork.
Took me just under 3 hours to complete (2hrs 53mins to be precise)
Any fwwdback is welcome, and good luck to every1 whoentered!

Sonder!
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2008, 12:27 AM   #73
Yvansteiner

I hope i'm in time. Done in zbrush in 2h50.
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2008, 12:43 AM   #74
shuma

Send a message via MSN to shuma
Here is my entry for the challenge. Sculpted in Zbrush in 3hours.
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2008, 02:51 AM   #75
funkdelic
3D Dude!

Send a message via ICQ to funkdelic Send a message via MSN to funkdelic
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: the 2nd place at the 22nd LowPoly Contest  
Total Awards: 3
heres mine!
Attached Images