>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > CG News > Latest Headlines

Old 04-01-2009, 02:54 PM   #46
JanJaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sathe View Post
they are 100% freely accessible though. No payment in any way shape or form is required :S
I will possibly be creating a proper DVD format video for digital apprentice that WON'T be free however to ensure the most possible success of this DA needs the members to be aware.
I just don't understand how you feel you are paying a price by registering :S

Public libraries are freely accesibly, but you still need a library card to ...I'm gonna stop here, i think you get the point :P
Point taken.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:49 PM   #47
Sathe
Hardstyle

Send a message via MSN to Sathe
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #3 - Joint 3rd Place 
Total Awards: 6

Hard Surface Essentials http://vimeo.com/10941211

Threedy 4 life
Sathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 01:43 AM   #48
newmain
looking for the truth

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 2
amazing tutorial
helped me a lot even im using maya , it is the same concept

thx
newmain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 05:06 AM   #49
joe88

comment

Hi,
The tutorials given by the person is very great. It increases lot of common knowledge.

joe

Used Cars
joe88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2009, 10:15 AM   #50
Sathe
Hardstyle

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #3 - Joint 3rd Place 
I have recently done an interview with Wacom if anyones interested.

http://www.wacom.com.au/news/story/a...ng-competition

Threedy 4 life
Old 19-03-2009, 06:57 PM   #51
le1setreter

Send a message via ICQ to le1setreter
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
nice interview... with a sudden ending
le1setreter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2009, 08:43 PM   #52
Sandpiper
It's for the children...

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason:  The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! 
Total Awards: 10
Nice interview Grant. Congrats again for winning that challenge as well as getting a spotlight by Wacom. I've got one of those wacom 12wx's and they're really life changing.
Sandpiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2009, 05:08 AM   #53
isilme

For some reason, every link to DigitalApprentice.net just shows up as a black screen for me... anyone else having this problem? I really want to watch these tutorials.
isilme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2009, 01:37 PM   #54
Sandpiper
It's for the children...

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason:  The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! 
Total Awards: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sathe View Post
Here are some links i have just gotten up.
These will change shortly as im formating the actual pages they will be on.

its about time i guess, been ultra busy but have gotten about 100 emails about them :S
They should be up

http://grantwarwick.com/tutorials/DA...damentals1.htm
http://grantwarwick.com/tutorials/DA...damentals2.htm
http://grantwarwick.com/tutorials/DA...damentals3.htm
here ya go! These were the links I found on post #29 that worked for me.
Sandpiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2009, 06:25 PM   #55
isilme

Thanks!
isilme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2009, 06:34 PM   #56
crasong
aspiring nooblet

Sathe! Excellent tutorials, they do apply to maya the same, although one thing i dont know how to do in maya, which is the "projection method" that you use to cut a circle onto the mesh. Now this is a question that i wasnt sure needed a whole other thread started just so i could ask.

>< but man that would be such an addition to my modeling abilities, so if anyone could teach me, please help!

Thx again Sathe!
crasong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2009, 08:06 PM   #57
NinthJake
The Ninth

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For coming up with a cool design for 3DTotal website 
Total Awards: 3
I have watched the tutorials a couple of times Sathe, and I must say that I really love them!

But is there anywhere I can download them?
So that I can watch them even if my internet connection goes down (which seems to happen a lot lately)
NinthJake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 12:30 PM   #58
garys123

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
just watched your tutorials and i have learnt more from these three vidoes than i have from 4 books.
garys123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:09 AM   #59
Sathe
Hardstyle

Awards Showcase
Choice

Threedy 4 life
Old 24-10-2009, 06:27 PM   #60
TekNeek
Wait, whut?

Send a message via MSN to TekNeek
I just realised, even though I've often referred to this link and pointed out your tutorials to a whole lot of people, I've never actually bothered to thank you for them

so: thanks for the great tutorials man, they've helped me and many a lot
TekNeek is offline   Reply With Quote