>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Archives > Challenge Archives

Old 09-01-2009, 07:25 AM   #16
L3XICON
3d Artist

Send a message via MSN to L3XICON
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 1 st place in a speed painting challenge No.76 ''The Aliens Are Coming'' Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 1 st place in a speed painting challenge ''Anime style'' Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 8
wow, that came around fast! only just about recovered from last years :P really looking forward to entering the fray once more
L3XICON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:53 AM   #17
Steamtrooper

Send a message via MSN to Steamtrooper
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: I did it despite my sloth like nature 
Total Awards: 2
Tee Hee!

Lex me old mate, how goes things in the Dam? I should be back on line proper in a week so expect a catchup ok!

Im so ready for this thang! bring it on - just aching to break my new Pc and Max 2009 in in the correct manner.

Lets hope its another Threedy success story.
Steamtrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:22 PM   #18
poopipe
conscientious objector

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: too much free time Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: he finished The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: I finished Dominance War 3 Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! 
Total Awards: 9
In!

war war war war war
war war war war war
war war war war war

you in then sathe?

http://johnsarthole.blogspot.com/
poopipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:23 PM   #19
dhin
Soy un Perdedor, baby

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: wasteland 
Total Awards: 4
I'm scared Sarge.

Buck up and grow a pair! Now get out there and get ready to kick those other so-called art forums back to the Stone age, you hear me Private! Move it! Go, Go, GO!!!

LET IT BEGIN!!!

Last edited by dhin; 10-01-2009 at 03:01 PM..
dhin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 03:58 PM   #20
Tank[NL]
New goal: Platinum spam

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 3
zomg, dhin on the warpath :|

however, i do agree with your sentiment
Old 09-01-2009, 05:04 PM   #21
grindill
Pixel Pusher

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
Total Awards: 2
Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our 3DTotal dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a modeler
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage;
Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;
Let pry through the portage of the head
Like the brass cannon; let the brow o'erwhelm it
As fearfully as doth a galled rock
O'erhang and jutty his confounded base,
Swill'd with the wild and wasteful ocean.
Now set the teeth and stretch the nostril wide,
Hold hard the breath and bend up every spirit
To his full height. On, on, you noblest Modeler.
Whose blood is fet from fathers of war-proof!
Fathers that, like so many Alexanders,
Have in these parts from morn till even fought
And sheathed their swords for lack of argument:
Dishonour not your mothers; now attest
That those whom you call'd fathers did beget you.
Be copy now to men of grosser blood,
And teach them how to war. And you, good yeoman,
Whose limbs were made in 3DTotal, show us here
The mettle of your pasture; let us swear
That you are worth your breeding; which I doubt not;
For there is none of you so mean and base,
That hath not noble lustre in your eyes.
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry 'God for ParkParkin, 3DTotal, and Saint George!'
-KING HENRY V (sort of)

I think I'm the yeoman, but that won't stop me from entering. I've learned a lot since last year and have a better idea, not only of what I'm doing, but what is expected.

GO 3DTotal!!!
Dominance War III entry
Low Poly Challenge #20 Vehicle - U.S.S. Constitution
grindill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:19 PM   #22
nagrydan

Awards Showcase
The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
Total Awards: 1
woah
Iam toatly in. ^_^
*nagrydan changes to battle stance*
nagrydan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:54 PM   #23
Warlock 279
Stealing your polygons!

Send a message via AIM to Warlock 279 Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock 279
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: arget reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a low poly challenge ''Washed Up Super Hero'' Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a low poly challenge ''Animal Warrior'' Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  
...here I was thinking about DominanceWar just the other day. Guess its time to put our war faces on.

* Lightwave * User
Warlock 279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:41 PM   #24
TekNeek
Wait, whut?

Send a message via MSN to TekNeek
Everyone can join in, right?

Count me in
TekNeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:06 PM   #25
poopipe
conscientious objector

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: too much free time Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: he finished The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: I finished Dominance War 3 Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlock 279 View Post
Guess its time to put our war faces on.
<-------- done

http://johnsarthole.blogspot.com/
poopipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:03 PM   #26
funkdelic
3D Dude!

Send a message via ICQ to funkdelic Send a message via MSN to funkdelic
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: the 2nd place at the 22nd LowPoly Contest  Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! 
Total Awards: 3
COOLL!!

When DW3 ended I thought " next year Ill be by Threedy side" but I just saw that 3d4all ( the biggest brazilian cg site) is going to be in this war this time, so you know...... =P cant wait..
Old 10-01-2009, 08:22 AM   #27
gfxengine
GFXengine

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
hell yeah waiting for this!!
gfxengine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:11 PM   #28
Siah

Never entered before. I think this year is the one!
Siah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:38 PM   #29
Azarel

think this will be the reason why I'll stop just creeping the forums and start posting again.
Azarel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:02 AM   #30
katana

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
yea that went quick...I think I'll just be sticking to 2d this time...that's all I've been doing as of late.
katana is offline   Reply With Quote