>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Archives > Challenge Archives

Old 26-03-2009, 11:10 PM   #46
poopipe
conscientious objector

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: too much free time Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: he finished The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: I finished Dominance War 3 Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! 
Total Awards: 9

http://johnsarthole.blogspot.com/

Last edited by poopipe; 30-03-2009 at 11:47 PM..
poopipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2009, 04:48 AM   #47
Incredibo

Demon Queen http://forums.3dtotal.com/showthread.php?t=66133
Attached Images

Last edited by Incredibo; 14-04-2009 at 06:22 AM..
Incredibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2009, 07:07 AM   #48
Agent-X

Send a message via AIM to Agent-X Send a message via MSN to Agent-X Send a message via Yahoo to Agent-X
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! 
Total Awards: 2
Here is my thread. http://forums.3dtotal.com/showthread...012#post698012
Here is my latest work in progress.

Last edited by Agent-X; 29-04-2009 at 08:06 AM..
Agent-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2009, 01:05 PM   #49
Miss Mikame
Conscripted Optimist

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason:  
My thread

Latest WIP
Attached Images

Aaaaaah! my arm got de-rezzed again. Grab my disk would ya please.

Last edited by Miss Mikame; 05-05-2009 at 11:29 PM..
Miss Mikame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2009, 03:57 AM   #50
Firehazurd
Ima weener!

Awards Showcase
The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
Total Awards: 1
My soldier in progress.
Attached Images

Alphabetical Greek,
But it never got further than MU.
Firehazurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2009, 06:26 AM   #51
car17

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
3D - car17 - demon prince

My progress so far........ Still thinking....Let me know what ya think. Thanks.

My Thread:

http://forums.3dtotal.com/showthread.php?t=65991
Attached Images

Last edited by car17; 07-04-2009 at 09:29 AM..
car17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2009, 08:49 AM   #52
Steamtrooper

Send a message via MSN to Steamtrooper
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: I did it despite my sloth like nature 
Name is undecided so some help n suggestions welcome -

name : Cernunnos
class: Warmachine

Link to thread - Cernunos

Last edited by Steamtrooper; 09-04-2009 at 07:53 PM..
Steamtrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2009, 02:48 PM   #53
silverflame

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: game art Weapon Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: mount up Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 1st place Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in smc 55 - On your marks Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge #76 Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in smc 52 - take a closer look 
Total Awards: 17
I'm going for a djinn kind of summon.
Attached Images

Portfolio Website

Coroflot Profile
silverflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2009, 05:11 PM   #54
kuugaman

My third concept design for the demon prince..
Attached Images

kuugaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2009, 05:18 PM   #55
BiG ToE-3DT
Reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: For being a totally count-on-able moderator, we proudly bestow upon you the Ultimate accolade that Threedy is capable of. Congratulations! :) Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Grenade II: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Wasteland Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! 
Total Awards: 14
Cyborg Elephant, wants to ride on your back and have you pick up trees with your nose and watch movies with 3d glasses: such films as "Bambi" and The Fox and The Hound"
W.I.P.

"something wrongI think"
Threedy 4 Life
I hate Justin Bieber every day

Last edited by BiG ToE-3DT; 29-04-2009 at 12:35 AM..
BiG ToE-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2009, 10:29 PM   #56
polysmooth

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: My current DWIV entry was linked to the frontpage The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason:  Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge ''Anime Style'' 
Total Awards: 6
Talking Here's my Start!

Here's my entry.... ALOT of work left...
Attached Images

Old 29-03-2009, 03:15 PM   #57
JuST

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
Here's my idea.
My thread
Attached Images

Last edited by JuST; 03-05-2009 at 08:49 PM..
JuST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2009, 05:34 PM   #58
KaterinaD

DWIV - KaterinaD - abomination - Pain and Panic

Here's my THREAD

KaterinaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2009, 06:07 PM   #59
L3XICON
3d Artist

Send a message via MSN to L3XICON
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 1 st place in a speed painting challenge No.76 ''The Aliens Are Coming'' Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 1 st place in a speed painting challenge ''Anime style'' Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 8
my thread here

latest update:
Attached Images

L3XICON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2009, 07:28 PM   #60
FatNat

DWIV-3D-FatNat-Kul'Zak

Hey everyone kool stuff so far. This guy is an Alien Norm Clericon.
Name:  Clericon roughs.jpg
Views: 850
Size:  73.3 KB
Name:  Clericon roughs_02.jpg
Views: 876
Size:  218.9 KB
Name:  Clericon roughs_03.jpg
Views: 867
Size:  213.4 KB
FatNat is offline   Reply With Quote