>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > The Creative Ones > Realtime/Low poly art

Old 31-01-2010, 08:15 AM   #46
Raul

Send a message via Yahoo to Raul
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: The Circus Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  
Total Awards: 4
Yep, phillip bailey guys!!! This dude is awesome! Yo phillip! make your own thread man!

And bout the reference, yeah, they are a little off, mine is different, but will post in the morning.
Old 31-01-2010, 08:20 AM   #47
rocneasta-3DT

Send a message via ICQ to rocneasta-3DT Send a message via MSN to rocneasta-3DT Send a message via Yahoo to rocneasta-3DT
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Platinum: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason:  Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Best model in the photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Silver!: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Silver!: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Silver!: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Bronze!: 3rd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 3rd Place in the photo real challenge Stylized Challenge - Bronze: 3rd place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a stylized challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: evolution Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of SMC #89 Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge  Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge sms #40 Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge SMC #73 -  Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 33
google told me you like his music if this is the same phillip as on our forums, and i highly doubt it...
Attached Images

rocneasta-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 08:31 AM   #48
phillip.bailey

I get that all the time lol. that's hilarious. what were my parents thinking... jeez!
phillip.bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 08:50 AM   #49
rocneasta-3DT

Send a message via ICQ to rocneasta-3DT Send a message via MSN to rocneasta-3DT Send a message via Yahoo to rocneasta-3DT
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Platinum: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason:  Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Best model in the photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Silver!: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Silver!: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Silver!: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Bronze!: 3rd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 3rd Place in the photo real challenge Stylized Challenge - Bronze: 3rd place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a stylized challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: evolution Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of SMC #89 Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge  Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge sms #40 Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge SMC #73 -  Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 33
well they were thinking love about their thoughts when trying to come up how to name you, well i take it from my experience, me and my missus didn't think at all, just went with our feeling...
rocneasta-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:47 AM   #50
phillip.bailey

Yo dude! Are you done with the textures on the lantern? You should post the maps! How's the grenade coming along?
phillip.bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:34 AM   #51
Raul

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: The Circus Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  
well..my granade exploded my my face while i was stunned by your awesomeness!!!

But here is what i got

Last edited by Raul; 03-02-2010 at 03:21 AM..
Raul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:52 AM   #52
Raul

Awards Showcase
Update on the granade. i finished the 1st pass on my textures. Bout 5 hours of texturing.

There is a bunch of stuff missing, but please feel free to make suggestions.

here are the textures

Last edited by Raul; 04-02-2010 at 03:00 AM..
Raul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2010, 08:10 PM   #53
Raul

Awards Showcase
Here is a little something ive been working on. Feedback would be awesome!!

Old 14-02-2010, 08:26 PM   #54
Perversonality
Nick/Spud/Spudmonkey

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Photo-Real modelling - Bronze!: 3rd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 3rd Place in the photo real challenge Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: or Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge '035 - Turn On & Tune In' Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge '035 - Turn On & Tune In' 
Total Awards: 8
Looks great to me mate

My physical model shop: Buy my crap
Perversonality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2010, 08:48 PM   #55
pogimonz
mango smoothie!

Awards Showcase
Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  
Total Awards: 3
wow crazy detailing.. looks very time consuming, haha.. :P

great job raul! will we see this in low poly?
pogimonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2010, 10:18 PM   #56
Raul

Awards Showcase
Perversonality - thanx dude!

Pogimonz - HELL YEAH, low poly coming up!!
Old 15-02-2010, 03:38 PM   #57
smoke91

Send a message via ICQ to smoke91
double barreled pistol, crazy

Modeling is awesome, great job.

My practise thread

My Blog
smoke91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2010, 11:30 PM   #58
PONRHartman

this is looking awesome raul! the details are lovely, keep it comin!!

Goku
PONRHartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2010, 11:33 PM   #59
NinthJake
The Ninth

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For coming up with a cool design for 3DTotal website 
Total Awards: 3
Really good models Raul. I wish I had your modeling skillz
NinthJake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2010, 10:28 PM   #60
frostsnake

Raul this is great stuff! last gun is insane! awesome details.
looking forwad to some lowpoly.
frostsnake is offline   Reply With Quote