>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Dominance War V

Old 16-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #16
Crispy4004

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
Total Awards: 2
I really don't mean to sound like a dick, but is there anyway you could clean up your formating? The way your text is laid out is giving me a headache.
Crispy4004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 08:33 PM   #17
paulius-st

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason:  Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispy4004 View Post
I really don't mean to sound like a dick, but is there anyway you could clean up your formating? The way your text is laid out is giving me a headache.
sory. i have a bad habit - tyoing fast and not readingit after that. i'll clean up my text when i'll be writing final story.
paulius-st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 09:58 PM   #18
washka
(Oo)

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge ''Revenge'' 
Total Awards: 6
Crispy4004 that's the power of the headache god, you need a psionic wavebrain protective helmet or a paulius-st tm robot traductor, I got one.
Every DW warrior got one of those, haven't you gone by the supply/furniture/weapon depot yet? Lazyyy!
washka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 10:05 PM   #19
paulius-st

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason:  Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
. just lol'ed
Old 20-03-2011, 01:19 AM   #20
gestis

what happened, bro? Why you at the bottom of the last page? I'll give you one banana

Last edited by gestis; 21-03-2011 at 12:53 PM..
gestis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2011, 10:49 PM   #21
paulius-st

Awards Showcase
nothing happened. just lots of work . i'll start to sketch something tomorrow that meens today . just wait - i'll be at the top . had the wholl weekend to think about my entrie and i have somethng interesting prepared :P .
Old 21-03-2011, 11:36 AM   #22
paulius-st

Awards Showcase
ok. here i go . had a efw minutes to get in the mood and watched some awsome monster art from awsome artist like grasseti, tsvetsimor gregoriev and alex oliver.
first sketch of this god. it'll be something in betvien human and a beast. something as evil as can get. it'll have lots of war and torture atributes . as for other details - it'll be a sick amount of them and i'll try to push it to gears of war qualitie . and i'm trying to wonder if 12k polys will be enough for this beast . well, time will show .
more sketches to come cause i have a few more ideas.

crits and coments are more than welcome
Attached Images

Old 21-03-2011, 11:55 AM   #23
liquidbear

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: i won second in the heat is on speed moddeling 
sweet i can defo see the gears of war in this character and thats a good thing
number 2 looks slightly front heavy try extending his arms so they hold him up on the front

DOM WAR THREAD PLEASE SUPPORT
http://forums.3dtotal.com/showthread.php?t=82649

THE MORE SUPPORT I GET THE MORE THE BANANA DANCES
liquidbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011, 12:03 PM   #24
paulius-st

Awards Showcase
liquidbear - thanks. well it will have fron legs like a mixture of gorilla arms and t-rex feet and it will be in armor. they will be more in front. this was a fast few minute sketch and i got lazy to fix this issue .
Old 21-03-2011, 12:06 PM   #25
liquidbear

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: i won second in the heat is on speed moddeling 
i know the feeling haha i have sketched somuch since this started my hands about to fall off
Cant wait to see this more

Old 21-03-2011, 12:50 PM   #26
gestis

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulius-st View Post
and i'm trying to wonder if 12k polys will be enough for this beast . well, time will show
At that poit it may be too late. You should do thinking ahead. Just a reminder.
gestis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011, 01:02 PM   #27
paulius-st

Awards Showcase
Quote:
Originally Posted by gestis View Post
At that poit it may be too late. You should do thinking ahead. Just a reminder.
i know, but i want to push it to the limits. if 12k will not be enough then let it be . some thing can be aded with texture and other maps
Old 21-03-2011, 01:12 PM   #28
liquidbear

Awards Showcase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhsTm...eature=related

Old 21-03-2011, 01:24 PM   #29
paulius-st

Awards Showcase
liquidbear - thanks for ispirational song .
Old 21-03-2011, 01:25 PM   #30
liquidbear

Awards Showcase
if it helps you push it to the limit ....BTW you nearly have 1000 posts 3 more and u got another trophy