>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > The Creative Ones > 3D - 'Work In Progress - Organic models/scenes'

Old 01-10-2007, 03:58 AM   #1
seno1

Send a message via AIM to seno1 Send a message via MSN to seno1
Talking new character for short

hi all....this is the kid version of a character i previously posted that is in my animated short. i took a quick screen grab to show you guys real quick. im pretty happy with the model id say im 90% done. any suggestions?
Old 01-10-2007, 05:14 AM   #2
Cankli
Ontario, Canada

Thats a nice looking model you got going on there!

My only suggestions would be a little broad creasing where the shirt meets the shorts and the shorts meet the legs. And mabye a little more definition in the forearms. Judging by the spec from your render, they look pretty linear.

Looks awsome so far though, keep it going.
Cankli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 03:09 PM   #3
newhere
Work, art and videogames

Send a message via AIM to newhere
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: or participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed animation challenge ''Guitar Hero / Rock Band'' 
Total Awards: 7
Oh man...a cartoon version of a new and hip Lord Voldermont.
newhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:33 PM   #4
seno1

who is Lord Voldermont? thanks for your input Clanki, i didnt even notice how linear the arms are, im gonna fix that for real, thanks.....
Old 01-10-2007, 09:15 PM   #5
newhere
Work, art and videogames

Send a message via AIM to newhere
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: or participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed animation challenge ''Guitar Hero / Rock Band'' 
Total Awards: 7
I take it you never watched any of the Harry Potter movies. Your character's face looks like Lord Voldermont.
newhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 04:32 AM   #6
seno1

sorry man, saw the first one, didnt really like it, never watched another one. im not judging or anything
Old 15-10-2007, 10:27 PM   #7
seno1

Cool

here is an update with wireframes

comments?