>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Archives > Challenge Archives

Old 06-03-2008, 08:36 PM   #1
Alkaliho

DWIII - 3D - Alkaliho - K'Fash

K'Fash (Green lightning)
Warlord
Air/lightning

The transfer of a living person into a robot is uncommon, but not unheard of. The inversed if quite a bite less common. One of the few cases, it happened happend to the smartest robot of them all. Because he was able to calculate the future he knew fighting was useless, fled from the battlefield and started to make music. The many complex tones, nuances and fariations that mankind had made intrigued him.
Another uncommon thing was a smart tree. The common folk on the planet thought that the intelligence of a plantootree doubled each year. You can double zero all you want, they said to each other, but you will allways get zero. The oldest tree in the forest had been around for many a millenia and had because he merged with a squirrel at young age he had aquired a teensy bit of intelligence.
When the superweapon was set off the tree was the smartest creature in the universe, and invited the knowledge of the ever music making robot to join him.
But alas, the tree was killed when the robot's fusion reactor exploded because the containment fields fell away. Not all was lost because the next day a local boy came searching for wood to build a instument from. He found the mighty tree dead, and carved a guitar from the very core of the tree, where the life of the tree and the robot had merged.
Now, again many a millenia later the robots stirr again and K'Fash, who received the guitar after it was passed down from generation to generation harnasses its magnificant power to fight the kind that shares the very core of his guitar.
The sound the single still intact string makes is devistating because the heart of the tree resonates along and the robot's knowledge of music only amplifies this effect. It also generates tremendous amounts of electricity which cause the perculiar green lightining.
This loose trings can be used as electric wips or to swing the guitar around like an axe.
If you fighti K'Fash you better get through his relatvely weak defense quick before the sound swells to metal purverizing amounts.

Concept:

Please please please gief me c&c.

Last edited by Alkaliho; 17-03-2008 at 07:24 PM..
Alkaliho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 04:42 AM   #2
soapy
Soapy

Nice, I like the character so far.
Old 07-03-2008, 07:37 AM   #3
Alkaliho

ty!

Is this kind of character accually permitted??
Cous all I see are serious dead and destruction dudes and dudettes.
Old 07-03-2008, 05:35 PM   #4
soapy
Soapy

Here is the link to the brief and rules, looks like you are ok, but if still in doubt there are Q & A threads where you can ask someone in the know.

http://www.gameartisans.org/contests...ules/index.php
Old 17-03-2008, 07:23 PM   #5
Alkaliho

Well, here is another piece of concept.
So sorry about the cartoony/anime style of inking/coloring but i just got my first Wacom (a bamboo, love it ^^) and just had to get this out of my system.
Check first post for the backstory.