>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Archives > Challenge Archives

Old 21-03-2009, 02:08 AM   #61
jjvdb15

Awards Showcase
The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
Total Awards: 1
looks great, keep it up. Hope to see some new progress soon
jjvdb15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 02:32 AM   #62
The1Walker
The1Walker

much better with the cloth added
- fantastic concept
The1Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 10:29 AM   #63
Fixor

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
Total Awards: 3
Nice work dude! Did you listen to Lady Gaga when you made the concept

DWIV - 3D - Fixor - Eckhart
Fixor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2009, 04:17 AM   #64
Lukavi

Send a message via AIM to Lukavi Send a message via MSN to Lukavi Send a message via Yahoo to Lukavi
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: ''Cybergirl Windy'' was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 4
Thanks for the comments guys!

SR_6274- Im pretty sure everything will be fine but who knows, there's always a monkey around to throw wrenches into plans.

khemist000 & Buzzy- Thanks for the crit, for now Im gonna run with it but if it bothers me later when shes more put together (provided i have the time on my anemic schedule) ill change it.

redonix76- Ill be gone after Monday for 7 days, that should be enough time to catch up eh? lol

Fixor- wow two people mentioned this chick, never heard of her before either

Annnnnnnnd heres an update

Old 22-03-2009, 04:34 AM   #65
damageINC

Send a message via MSN to damageINC
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Lovely mang. I would add some more detail to the chest and upper body that pulls away from the surface to break up the silhouette. I'd also make the shoulderpads slightly larger and thicker. I feel like you're missing something and a few sharp details would really set her off. At any rate, it's going to be heaps better than my entry! Carry on sir!
damageINC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2009, 05:03 AM   #66
Cracadoo

Send a message via ICQ to Cracadoo
Man, awesome modeling, as I've put more than once in your thread. Only one crit, though and I never thought I'll say this, but I don't like the breasts showing for some reason. Torso area looks much better on screen grab imHo. Anyway, awesome design, dude.
Keep on rocking.
Old 22-03-2009, 05:09 AM   #67
Joseph Pomeisl

Send a message via MSN to Joseph Pomeisl
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: Created a model SDK and is sharing it with the forum, for free. Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! 
Total Awards: 6
Real nice. Hope you stick to the concept in terms of having some material on the thigh- just doesn't look right as is. Enjoy those day's off - or at least off from this...
Joseph Pomeisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2009, 05:21 AM   #68
Ichiban

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: top News Bar plug The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
Total Awards: 3
Great job. gorgeous. I can't wait to see her face
Old 22-03-2009, 06:11 AM   #69
redonix76
3DT 4 Life

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade II: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
Total Awards: 2
Wow man, great job!! I envy your hard surface modeling skills...I suck at it. More pleas!!!??

-Portfolio-
-DWV-
redonix76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2009, 06:24 AM   #70
aUGIS

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Amazing, it makes me doubt even to start participating, although, I have concept already
aUGIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2009, 07:08 AM   #71
Sathe
Hardstyle

Send a message via MSN to Sathe
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #3 - Joint 3rd Place 
Hectic Modeling man. so perfectly clean.

Hard Surface Essentials http://vimeo.com/10941211

Threedy 4 life
Sathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2009, 07:18 AM   #72
Peter_Kasim

Gorgeous details! It's a pleasure to see hard modelling work like this done with such panache, really inspiring

Anyway, I'm humbled - very very nice effort Lukavi
Peter_Kasim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2009, 12:47 PM   #73
Koeri Kun(ST)
Subterran Homesick Lurker

Send a message via MSN to Koeri Kun(ST)
Incredibly accurate work, can you please explain how you make those overlapping layers? I suppose there's something i should learn about that repeating ''pattern'' on the legs and belly... incredible hard modelling....

Btw
Old 22-03-2009, 02:48 PM   #74
Kageko

wow luk =) its looking great as usual
Kageko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2009, 03:02 PM   #75
chris_solo
looking for job...

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: won the 3dtotal T-shirt competition. Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a digital painting challenge ''Armageddon'' 
awesome man! very good work!