>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > THE OLD THREEDY CHALLENGE FORUMS > AVATAR

Old 01-01-2009, 09:09 PM   #1
aruss

Hi, everyone I am glad to try my best here at 3dtotal forums in my first contest

here is my attempt, it is a some kind of spetial forces in near future, about personality and story I will post later.

As an inviroment I will create a kind of post apocalyptic battle field with some spetial forces fighting a enemy

greet aruss
aruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:36 PM   #2
aruss

here some concepts for his primary wapon, it is a kind of HK in near future I like this gun

Old 11-01-2009, 11:15 PM   #3
aruss

here is my enviroment, so far

Old 12-01-2009, 01:33 AM   #4
zanman

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Won on speed painting challanges Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Won on speed painting challanges #100: Hybrid Fusion Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Placed 3rd in the  
Total Awards: 5
It's looking great so far. The composition is awesome. Maybe should have your character closer to the camera.

Last edited by zanman; 12-01-2009 at 01:35 AM..
zanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2009, 02:23 AM   #5
AndrewQ

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #1 - 3rd Place 
Total Awards: 2
The environment is looking pretty cool, but I really want a description! Who are these guys, and whats that giant spider thing?! Soo many questions, ah the suspense!!
AndrewQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2009, 11:58 AM   #6
aruss

hi, the idia behind the artwork is a story from a narration module at the university.

this is a story of a new human race colony and the constalation of new goverments on the new planet.

The depletion of resources on earth forces a human race to look for new colonies, at least human race founded new planet (or planets). As usual humans begun to parting a new world, the leader countries on earth want to own most of parts of new wold but a new group emerged on a new colony is for a completely new nationality. That is a base for a colonial wars on new world.

the spider thing is a hight tech tank protected by a some shield thing that is speed sensitive, it filter / protect the tank from ballistic attacs, slower things can pass by, like a terrain or humans. the gues to the left try to use this back door to place a explosive device thing / whatever

my max licence is expired at the moment, i have to look after it, as soon as possible i will post new stuff