>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > THE OLD THREEDY CHALLENGE FORUMS > Speed Painting Challenges

Old 26-05-2009, 12:04 AM   #31
Resenhista

Send a message via MSN to Resenhista
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed painting challenge  Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed painting challenge! 
Total Awards: 3
Ohh so cute the little Nemo =]

Nice work MC, you do good w/the pencils!

http://resenhista.deviantart.com
Resenhista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2009, 12:00 PM   #32
aby arty
loving...... Kerem Beyit

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
@Mc : cud u try to gve me a good screeny of the skating sequence then?. yep i love it too but my latest fav is tinkerbell

resen and chao5 enter comon.

wonder where did j.b. go

My 3D Thread
aby arty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2009, 02:31 PM   #33
Resenhista

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed painting challenge  Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed painting challenge! 
Guys I really don't know if i'll have enough time to enter this challenge...I'm plenty of work to do at the university =/ But I'll manage to make an entry...you won't get rid of me hehehe

Old 26-05-2009, 04:22 PM   #34
aby arty
loving...... Kerem Beyit

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
@resenhista : dude , if ur work aint title specific , thn just include the painting for the chalenge in it as well.

My 3D Thread
aby arty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2009, 06:09 PM   #35
J.B.

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: concept character thread, voodoo steam punk fighter was linked from the frontpage! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Won on speed painting challanges Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: wining the first place on challenge # 90 Drunk. Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason:  Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Won on speed painting challanges 
Total Awards: 8
hi guys and girls, sory i didn't visit you but i was far far far far far far far far far far away like chowder(one of my favorite cartoon characters) ), so what i would like to make for this challenge is something like this, combined with harry potter
(hope bigtoe don't beat me for posting youtube stuff )

btw. nice work M_cedestrom, cute fish and old school drawing, reminds me of old times when i didn't had a graphic tablet, and drawing at school instead of writing the stuff theachers where babling there
Old 26-05-2009, 10:58 PM   #36
M_Cederstrom
Right Here

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge 'scary!' Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge 
Total Awards: 7
J.B. - i got to give some love on "chowder". thanks, there is nothing like going old school.

Resenhista - you got to get to those studies buddy. Thanks

Aby Arty - i'll try to give it a try.
M_Cederstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2009, 07:30 AM   #37
rezahadilesmana

mirror mask

I draw it in about 3 days. at about 2-3hours each days.

rezahadilesmana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2009, 01:50 PM   #38
BiG ToE-3DT
Reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: For being a totally count-on-able moderator, we proudly bestow upon you the Ultimate accolade that Threedy is capable of. Congratulations! :) Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Grenade II: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Wasteland Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! 
Total Awards: 14
good stuff, what movie is it from.

"something wrongI think"
Threedy 4 Life
I hate Justin Bieber every day
BiG ToE-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2009, 02:27 PM   #39
Resenhista

Awards Showcase
rezahadilesmana: Excellent work! But I'm not familiar with that scene on any movie...where is it from?

Old 27-05-2009, 03:34 PM   #40
J.B.

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: concept character thread, voodoo steam punk fighter was linked from the frontpage! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Won on speed painting challanges Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: wining the first place on challenge # 90 Drunk. Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason:  Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Won on speed painting challanges 
good work rezahadilesmana still i don't know that movie :|, but where are the other guys? cmon people we need competiton, i'm working at my entry but i don't have much time so i hope i'l finish it until the deadline
cheers
Old 27-05-2009, 09:27 PM   #41
marazo

Here's my entry.

Name:  killbillboost.jpg
Views: 3291
Size:  83.1 KB

The only things that could've made this movie better: hot redhead chick, tight latex and TWO swords!

Doodling about one hour in photoshop with my intuos 3 tablet.
marazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2009, 12:27 PM   #42
TheMightyMass
Level 3 Ninja Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG ToE-3DT View Post
good stuff, what movie is it from.
Actually, he wrote it in the title bar in his message. It's from Mirrormask.

-Matt
TheMightyMass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2009, 01:02 PM   #43
J.B.

Awards Showcase
Hi guys and girls here is my first entry
So the story begins when Peter Griffin (Family guy) goes to doctor for a prostate exam ( click here to watch ) and he gets real scared because the doctor poke him in the bottom, so he run away real scared, and he run's far far far far far far faaar far farrr far faaarrr farr away... yeah realy far so he end up in one of my favorite movie and cause an mass chaos, making Harry Potter shoot Dumbledore ice cream instead of Voldemort, the bad guy Voldemort goes realy nervous at the view of naked Peter running with a glove sticked in his ass, but that's not all, the mistery is when Peter gonna stop running? wich movie scene will it screw up?... stay tuned because i may have a second entry muhahahaha, jk

Making of: about 7 hours in Photoshop with my cheap Aiptek tablet

Cheers
Attached Images

Last edited by J.B.; 28-05-2009 at 01:12 PM.. Reason: forgot to salute the girls too :), and to mention the time spent
J.B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2009, 01:18 PM   #44
liquidbear

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: i won second in the heat is on speed moddeling 
Total Awards: 2
Jb well done u sure like to set the bar high

DOM WAR THREAD PLEASE SUPPORT
http://forums.3dtotal.com/showthread.php?t=82649

THE MORE SUPPORT I GET THE MORE THE BANANA DANCES
liquidbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2009, 01:26 PM   #45
TheMightyMass
Level 3 Ninja Master

That's amazing. Disturbing, funny, and overall well painted.

I was wondering what on earth you meant when you posted that video. Now I'm torn between being amused by what you did with it and a little creeped out. Heh.

-Matt
TheMightyMass is offline   Reply With Quote