>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > CG News > Latest 3DTotal and other CG site's news

Old 17-12-2009, 02:07 AM   #46
wowbaggin

Hey, the free textures are definitely cool.

A year or so ago I put together a small texture collection, but nothing ever came of it. If you (3dtotal) want to add them to your site I figure at least people could use them.

Check it out here: http://xombie.redjustice.com/texture.html

and if you're interested I can send you the CD.
wowbaggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 03:20 PM   #47
swart_domino25

very nice
thank you for this
swart_domino25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 10:57 AM   #48
Warin-3DT
Scientist who falls in love with art

Send a message via MSN to Warin-3DT
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For all your help and support and inspiring words 
Total Awards: 2
Dear Wowbaggin,

Thank you for visiting 3dtotal website. I love your idea of trying your best to help people, especially children in 3rd world country. It’s an extremely amazing though. I always do the same to my own love country Thailand.

The photos of sample textures are great! What is your though about us using them? Would it affect your sale figure if we give them away for free? What is your though on this? Normally we offer free ebook bundle in return for photos selected for the free texture site, however, in your case we happy to donate $$ to Children Training Centre (CTC) as you wish!

Let me know what you think about us using the textures.

Keep doing good things!
Warin
Old 25-06-2010, 06:53 PM   #49
sAmeerbAloch

This is amazing and very helpfull for us...
sAmeerbAloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 11:21 AM   #50
Tom-3DT
aka 'nosewalker'

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: On behalf of the Threedy Community for making such a brilliant site, and sticking with it. Kudos! Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For all your help and support and inspiring words. 
Total Awards: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sAmeerbAloch View Post
This is amazing and very helpfull for us...
You're welcome, please tell all your friends about it and help boost our traffic
Tom-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2010, 08:18 PM   #51
g3niuz

This is really great...
just ready about in the newsletter...

keep up the great stuff ;D
g3niuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 05:32 AM   #52
dubmaker

I wish to use one of your free pics in my next A-side cover. I will put some letters over it, you know, the name of the album, etc... Is that possible?

Cool art!
dubmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 10:40 AM   #53
Tom-3DT
aka 'nosewalker'

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: On behalf of the Threedy Community for making such a brilliant site, and sticking with it. Kudos! Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For all your help and support and inspiring words. 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubmaker View Post
I wish to use one of your free pics in my next A-side cover. I will put some letters over it, you know, the name of the album, etc... Is that possible?

Cool art!
Yep that's 100% fine, as stated in the licence agreement too

Thanks

Tom
Old 24-12-2010, 04:45 AM   #54
dubmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom-3DT View Post
Yep that's 100% fine, as stated in the licence agreement too

Thanks

Tom
Awesome, thanks!
dubmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2011, 05:48 AM   #55
Real 3D
Shank Mehta

Send a message via Yahoo to Real 3D
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 2
Can we improve the navigation of texture library some how....i mean i was looking for Image sets thats handed out on every Low Poly challenge, but without some proper visible branching seen there, personally, it was hard for me to find them. Maybe we can add some kind of Navigation Side Panel or something.

Check out my Blog
My Portfolio
Real 3D is offline   Reply With Quote
GreatReal 3D! Thank you:
Tom-3DT (24-02-2011)
Old 24-02-2011, 04:59 PM   #56
Cityslicker

I love this site, The photos are a godsend for me.
Thank you!
Cityslicker is offline   Reply With Quote
GreatCityslicker! Thank you:
Tom-3DT (24-02-2011)
Old 24-02-2011, 05:00 PM   #57
Tom-3DT
aka 'nosewalker'

Awards Showcase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cityslicker View Post
I love this site, The photos are a godsend for me.
Thank you!
happy to help! we have lots of new additions coming soon too
Old 24-02-2011, 05:01 PM   #58
Tom-3DT
aka 'nosewalker'

Awards Showcase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real 3D View Post
Can we improve the navigation of texture library some how....i mean i was looking for Image sets thats handed out on every Low Poly challenge, but without some proper visible branching seen there, personally, it was hard for me to find them. Maybe we can add some kind of Navigation Side Panel or something.
yeah that's good feedback, we will see what we can do
Old 23-10-2011, 02:33 PM   #59
inveni0
Man of the Hour

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Platinum: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts. Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! 
I notice that not much has happened with the organization of the textures here. There are SO many, it's really hard to find what you're looking for without browsing through five dozen pages. You should really do a little better organization...something like cgtextures.com.
Old 23-10-2011, 04:55 PM   #60
Tom-3DT
aka 'nosewalker'

Awards Showcase
Quote:
Originally Posted by inveni0 View Post
I notice that not much has happened with the organization of the textures here. There are SO many, it's really hard to find what you're looking for without browsing through five dozen pages. You should really do a little better organization...something like cgtextures.com.
yeah we should