>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > THE OLD THREEDY CHALLENGE FORUMS > THE Sculpting Challenge > THE Sculpting Challenge - Archives

Closed Thread

Old 27-10-2008, 09:54 AM   #1
Lynette-3dt
3DTotal Content Manager

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For helping out with the Dom War and the Avatar competition. 
Total Awards: 3
THE Sculpting Challenge - 010 - Final Submissions

Speed Sculpting Challenge - 010 - Final Submissions

As the thread title suggests, your final submissions go here. Please keep this thread nice and clean - no chit chat, just the image(s) of your final entry, with a description if you like.

You must use the file attachment function (go to Go Advanced > Manage Attachments) when displaying your image(s) in this thread, or your entry will be disqualified.

Reminder: Deadline = 31st October (Halloween!) 11:59PM GMT
Old 27-10-2008, 12:22 PM   #2
julienN

Ok i start the entrie

here is mine, it's a kind of guard-pumpkin wich keep my home for halloween day.
"Danger Guard Pumpkin not trespassing".

Time Sculpt: 3H45
Software: Zbrush

Good luck to all and Happy Halloween!
Attached Images

Old 27-10-2008, 01:22 PM   #3
slangford
Mover of Verts

Awards Showcase
The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! The Sculpting Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #9 - 2nd Place 
Total Awards: 2
Here is my entry. Good luck to everyone!
Attached Images

Old 27-10-2008, 06:33 PM   #4
Jeriko

Send a message via ICQ to Jeriko
Ok, here i`v trying represent simple helloween pumpkin.
Attached Images

Old 28-10-2008, 03:55 AM   #5
edgemaster
The world is yours

Send a message via MSN to edgemaster Send a message via Yahoo to edgemaster
Alex Antuna Challenge 10 entry

Hello everyone...This is my entry....
Attached Images

Old 28-10-2008, 04:16 AM   #6
MadComputerUser
Call me Keeghan

Send a message via MSN to MadComputerUser
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
Here is my entry, took about 2 hours. Very simple.

Deadly Poison Studios

Old 28-10-2008, 04:34 AM   #7
Thrillhouse900

Sculpt entry #2
Somewhat less embarrassing.....

How come it doesn't
Attached Images

Old 28-10-2008, 07:17 AM   #8
svetlo

This is my entry. About 3 hours with z-brush.
He is a sad because everyone thinks he is scary and afraid of him.
Attached Images

Old 28-10-2008, 07:19 AM   #9
dPunisher

Speed Sculpting Challenge - 010

...Good Luck everyone...
Attached Images

Old 28-10-2008, 09:44 AM   #10
strict9
xyz to uv YO

okay didn't like my previous wip's so heres my final....about 3 hours including making a matcap
Name:  FINALPUMPKIN.jpg
Views: 1464
Size:  194.8 KB
Old 28-10-2008, 08:41 PM   #11
GMGraham

Straight up sculpt, no extra objects, LeatherFace inspired.
Attached Images

Old 28-10-2008, 08:52 PM   #12
M_Cederstrom
Right Here

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge 'scary!' Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge 
Total Awards: 7
I can't forget to post mine, sweet work every one.
Attached Images

Old 28-10-2008, 09:51 PM   #13
Longhi

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge ''jack 'o lantern third place'' The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge  ''After the smoke clears'' 
Total Awards: 13
good luck guys! cool sculpts around here =D
thanks sathe for the great material
Attached Images

www.glaucolonghi.com
http://www.facebook.com/glaucolonghi
Old 28-10-2008, 10:52 PM   #14
ryvick
Lucid Dreamer

Send a message via MSN to ryvick
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade II: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  
Total Awards: 4
Calling it complete. Thnx Sathe!
Attached Images

Last edited by ryvick; 28-10-2008 at 10:54 PM..
Old 29-10-2008, 05:38 PM   #15
Rodan

Scream O'Lantern

Hello

This is my first attempt at one of the speed sculpting challenges. I have used the famous Scream painting as inspiration for this one.
Attached Images

Closed Thread