>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Challenges! Massive Monthly Competitions! > BlizzardFest Challenge

Old 18-08-2014, 06:53 PM   #16
TrappedInFlesh

Dynamesh

Here I'm working in Dynamesh with the resolution set to 64.
Attached Images

TrappedInFlesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2014, 03:55 PM   #17
TrappedInFlesh

progress video

http://youtu.be/si9nnKrtTsQ
Old 19-08-2014, 08:00 PM   #18
believehammer

Good video, mate!
believehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 08:36 AM   #19
TrappedInFlesh

believehammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by believehammer View Post
Good video, mate!
thanks dude.
Old 21-08-2014, 03:36 PM   #20
TrappedInFlesh

gums

here I'm using a ring to shape the gums for Mordidak's teeth.
Attached Images

Old 22-08-2014, 06:44 PM   #21
TrappedInFlesh

progress video

In this video I'm trying to figure out the gums- I'm not liking the way it's looking with out the teeth, haha. but hoping once I got some detail on the gums, teeth sockets, it will look more menacing. I have a feeling Mordidak is going to go through some changes before I settle, hit Qremesher and continue to detail.

http://youtu.be/tLdC4cSddE0

Last edited by TrappedInFlesh; 22-08-2014 at 06:47 PM..
Old 24-08-2014, 11:09 AM   #22
TrappedInFlesh

Changes: after game play

So I played Diablo 3 so that I can watch the imps in action again. Love the way they run. Realized I had should match the proportions a bit more so I made the changes. Here's a link my progress video. http://youtu.be/sPIYfjSOTmI
Attached Images

Old 24-08-2014, 12:29 PM   #23
TrappedInFlesh

jaws

I have to get ready for the day job. I started to work on his teeth. here's my video. http://youtu.be/n_iR1gSwt_E
Old 25-08-2014, 09:23 PM   #24
TrappedInFlesh

height.

In the rules it states that we can only have one character in the image. Imps are very short. I was struggling with figuring out how I was going to depict Mordidak's stature...I've got it. I'll post some testies (bpr's, quick renders) soon.
Old 26-08-2014, 01:43 AM   #25
BiG ToE-3DT
Reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: For being a totally count-on-able moderator, we proudly bestow upon you the Ultimate accolade that Threedy is capable of. Congratulations! :) Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Grenade II: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Wasteland Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! 
Total Awards: 14
you can add rocks and trees to the stand to help show size.

"something wrongI think"
Threedy 4 Life
I hate Justin Bieber every day
BiG ToE-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2014, 06:58 PM   #26
TrappedInFlesh

height

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG ToE-3DT View Post
you can add rocks and trees to the stand to help show size.
I thought of that, and couldn't think of a plant or tree that is recognized or can be identified by it's height. growing wild, the sky is any plant or tree's limit- I think. I thought of a rock, but again, rocks can be tiny or enormous. I might use a mushroom- cause I love mushrooms and there commonly viewed as small, even tiny. I thought of something else that would help identify Mordidak as very short. It should work. I'll post some quick render's soon. been playing with the teeth.
Attached Images

Old 30-08-2014, 03:27 PM   #27
TrappedInFlesh

body

Here is another short video of my progress on the body. http://youtu.be/cYzwcT8dNzA
Old 09-09-2014, 07:20 PM   #28
TrappedInFlesh

crunch time...

Time is running out...real quick. I added a mushroom in hopes that it will show Mordidak's short stature.
Attached Images

Old 11-09-2014, 02:06 AM   #29
TrappedInFlesh

Serious dilema. Help!

Hi all. So I fell asleep, my computer was on but when I woke it was off. Now it won't turn on. There is no sound when I hit the power button, not even the usual click. It was fine last night, but i do not know what it did before it shut down. Its a dell xps desktop, 8gigs of ram (but was only recognizing 4 gigs) - but ran fine. It doesn't have a power switch on the power supply, just the power button on the tower. I'll very much appreciate some help. Se ing everyone's work I know I was not going to win but info want to finish. If any can give me advice as to what might be the problem...thank you

Last edited by TrappedInFlesh; 11-09-2014 at 02:34 AM..
Old 11-09-2014, 03:47 AM   #30
BiG ToE-3DT
Reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: For being a totally count-on-able moderator, we proudly bestow upon you the Ultimate accolade that Threedy is capable of. Congratulations! :) Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Grenade II: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Wasteland Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! 
Total Awards: 14
Well, if you have 8 gig's of ram but only 4 were showing up, you could have bad ram. Try taking all but one out, unless your mother board is setup to have at least two, then leave two in. Try turning it on. Keep the side of the computer open, look for any lights on the mother board, usually, there is a light showing it is getting power, if there is no light, then you have either a power supply issue or a mother board issue.

Take your harddrive out, go over to a friends and back up your data.

"something wrongI think"
Threedy 4 Life
I hate Justin Bieber every day
BiG ToE-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote