>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > THE OLD THREEDY CHALLENGE FORUMS > THE Sculpting Challenge > THE Sculpting Challenge - Archives

Old 27-02-2009, 02:09 AM   #61
mdale13

Send a message via AIM to mdale13
owen wilson? im guessing based on the tweaked out nose.
mdale13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 03:20 AM   #62
mdale13

"Cosmo Kramer" Michael Richards

Here is my final sculpt on Kramer. I may or may not sculpt another possible entry, but we'll see!

Everyone's sculptures are looking great!

* I hope the quote isn't offensive. I figured since they say it on TV, it was alright to post on here, but I can change it if it's a problem.
Attached Images

Old 27-02-2009, 03:20 AM   #63
julienN

hi, nearly 4 Hours, i ll take the last Hour to change the Hair and other small changes.
Attached Images

Old 27-02-2009, 03:39 AM   #64
mdale13

bruce lee?
Old 27-02-2009, 05:41 AM   #65
ClassicGamer-3DT
Reliable Moderator

Send a message via MSN to ClassicGamer-3DT Send a message via Yahoo to ClassicGamer-3DT
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Platinum: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts - Issue reason: ontributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts. Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Because Tom plastered my ugly face promoting the new navy look 3DTotal T-Shirt Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 9
You guys amaze me with you talent

Keep the coming they all look superb!

CG.
Twitter
ClassicGamer-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 07:22 AM   #66
julienN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdale13 View Post
bruce lee?

Yes =)
Old 27-02-2009, 11:42 AM   #67
Lord McGoat

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #1 - 2nd Place 
Total Awards: 2
Alright 3dTotal, you win... I've lurked here for a while, but I'm in for this one.

1 hr 40 minutes in so far. I think I'll do a couple of different characters, and use this one as a warm-up as I think he has a certain feature that's a bit of a "gimme" when it comes to getting a likeness, but if you can't guess it then...maybe not

Anyway, good to finally join the forum and it's a pleasure to be working alongside you guys, some lovely work here.

Last edited by Lord McGoat; 27-02-2009 at 11:46 AM.. Reason: Dodgy image link
Lord McGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 02:01 PM   #68
ClassicGamer-3DT
Reliable Moderator

Send a message via MSN to ClassicGamer-3DT Send a message via Yahoo to ClassicGamer-3DT
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Platinum: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts - Issue reason: ontributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts. Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Because Tom plastered my ugly face promoting the new navy look 3DTotal T-Shirt Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 9
Lord McGoat - A warm welcome to the speed sculpting challenges and wowzers what A beautiful sculpt! looks just like him aswell, well done, this and Napoleon Dynamite are my fave's at the moment, just wonderful work!

CG.
Twitter
ClassicGamer-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 02:29 PM   #69
bgen
- Modonaut

Send a message via MSN to bgen
Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place 
Total Awards: 7
wonderfull entry's from everyone.

guhhh - 1st guess owen wilson - 2nd Gerade depardieu - they both have special feature in front of their eyes .
julienN - nice bruce lee
Old 27-02-2009, 04:46 PM   #70
CHAO5

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge 
Total Awards: 5
here's an update. 4h and some min.

TIMELAPES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJBEjEyyQu4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmjq7JqNEZY

TURNTABLE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QisTalcLxu4
Attached Images

Last edited by CHAO5; 27-02-2009 at 07:05 PM..
CHAO5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 08:07 PM   #71
darkmonk

Awards Showcase
Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 1
hi guys,
heres my first go, im planning on making a few different ones and then choosing my fav one for the final

I found a nice caricature image on the net of Bruce Willis so decided to try him first, only taken 1hour 30min so far but im going to call this one finsished as i want to get started on another model
Attached Images

Old 27-02-2009, 10:03 PM   #72
CHAO5

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge 
Total Awards: 5
hahaha cool entry darkmonk. he need n withe rip chemise like "Die Hard"
Old 28-02-2009, 11:14 PM   #73
VersionThirst
Falling with Style

Send a message via AIM to VersionThirst
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: First place in the thai monastery photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Silver!: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Won 2nd in the 'Tomb' Low Poly weekly photo modeling challenge. Photo-Real modelling - Silver!: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Won 2nd in the 'Bench' Low Poly weekly photo modeling challenge. Photo-Real modelling - Bronze!: 3rd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 3rd Place in the photo real challenge Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Won third place for the low-poly undead rockstar comp Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a low poly challenge ''goofy gun'' 
Total Awards: 8
darkmonk - awesome style and execution in such little time!

Here's my character, not real sure if non-US people would know who he is...
Attached Images

VersionThirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 01:35 PM   #74
Adroit.jrk
JRK Mamber

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
ok 4hr of work.
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2009, 03:20 PM   #75
WildWire

Awards Showcase
The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #6 - 1st Place The Sculpting Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #7 - 2nd Place The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd Place Sculpting Challenge #17 
Total Awards: 3
Hello, I found some time and I like the theme, so I made a friendly caricature of
my favorite opera singer »Pavarotti«. It's my original interpretation of his face.
Hope you will like the work.

Cheers

Ralf Stumpf
Attached Images

WildWire is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#14, caricature, celebritiy, challenge, sculpting, speed, ssc, threedy