>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Archives > 3DTotal Products > Total Textures Collection

Old 27-06-2005, 10:10 PM   #1
Chrisp-3DT
Naughty Kinky Boy

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: lots of posts! 
Total Awards: 2
Feedback & Reviews

This thread is for you to give the 3DTotal team feedback about the Total Texture Collection.

Below are some examples that have been posted by artists about the Total Texture Collection, here is also a link to a press release about the Collection

Androgs - absolutely stunning, good texture, time saver .I already used it and really help to make my scene more "fresh". Good job ,3d total team!!

tiago_so - They are great!! the photography resolution and the dirt maps are well done. I work always with them and im ready to get the new ones.

profane - i found the 3d total textures 3 a great collection of bases you can work on.For general architecture things, this Cd is remarkably usefull.I think it's one the best purchase ever made,you got plenty of textures organized in chromatic session, you can either put them directly on surfaces or blend them together in photoshop or directly into your 3dsoftware....Among all the CD's this one should be the first to be purchased.

Last edited by ben-3DT; 18-09-2006 at 01:47 PM..
Chrisp-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2006, 02:22 AM   #2
vangelis

van
vangelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 08:55 PM   #3
jocyvaldo silva

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisp-3DT
This thread is for you to give the 3DTotal team feedback about the Total Texture Collection.

Below are some examples that have been posted by artist about the Total Texture Collection, here is also a link to a press release about the Collection

Androgs - absolutely stunning, good texture, time saver .I already used it and really help to make my scene more "fresh". Good job ,3d total team!!

tiago_so - They are great!! the photography resolution and the dirt maps are well done. I work always with them and im ready to get the new ones.

profane - i found the 3d total textures 3 a great collection of bases you can work on.For general architecture things, this Cd is remarkably usefull.I think it's one the best purchase ever made,you got plenty of textures organized in chromatic session, you can either put them directly on surfaces or blend them together in photoshop or directly into your 3dsoftware....Among all the CD's this one should be the first to be purchased.
jocyvaldo silva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 08:56 PM   #4
jocyvaldo silva

olha so
Old 17-09-2006, 08:58 PM   #5
jocyvaldo silva

oi td bom
Old 01-03-2007, 01:51 AM   #6
3dtodd

I just thought I'd chime in to say that I love your Total Textures collections. I have almost all of them. I think the only one I don't have is the one for race cars, etc. I've also been buying all of the "R2" versions of each collection. I'm especially looking forward to the R2 for v7, the Sci-Fi texture collection, as I'm a huge science fiction fan.

Great work on the textures guys. If you keep making them, I'll keep buying them.

Cheers
3dtodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 12:51 PM   #7
ben-3DT
ModerateGyrator

Good feedback always welcome! Thanks!
ben-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:31 PM   #8
3dtodd

Oh, one more thing. I always like how you include examples of how the textures can be used, as well as reference pictures showing where some of the textures may appear in real world situations.
3dtodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 10:43 PM   #9
JiGsAw

Hello. I bought your total textures v11. They really look awesome on your site. But every time I insert the DVD into my Mac Pro. It just pops back out. I've loaded DVD-R's // DVD+R's and any other DVD we have and CD's. Yours is the only one that does not work. I was told to use FireFox as my browser ((in which we have NO idea why we need a browser to open this DVD up with)) And that still does not work.

Some instructions would be helpful, or maybe we have a bad DVD?
JiGsAw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 11:17 AM   #10
Lynette-3dt
3DTotal Content Manager

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For helping out with the Dom War and the Avatar competition. 
Total Awards: 3
Hi JiGsAw,

Sorry to hear about this problem. Would you be interested in downloading the content, to avoid the DVD problem? We can also of course send a replacement DVD for you to try. Please can you email cdsupport@3dtotal.com and Jo will be happy to help

Thanks for your patience whilst we try to help resolve the problem

Lynette-3dt
Lynette-3dt is offline   Reply With Quote