>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > The Creative Ones > 3D - 'Work In Progress - Organic models/scenes'

Old 30-01-2009, 01:36 AM   #31
Proton
William Vaughan

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: ''Meet Ivan'' was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! 
Total Awards: 2
More Toon style
Attached Images

Proton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 01:41 AM   #32
Proton
William Vaughan

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: ''Meet Ivan'' was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! 
Here are a few more. If you'd like more toon style wire shots I have hundreds of characters to choose from. Just let me know and I can share as many as the community would like.
Attached Images

Old 30-01-2009, 07:18 AM   #33
Siah

Wow... that is quite the collection you have there. Some really nice work.
Siah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 08:49 AM   #34
Pickman
Richard Upton Pickman

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
Not about topology, but topology is defined by anatomy so check out this forum:

http://theartofanatomy.com/phpBB3/vi...t&sd=d&start=0

Very informative. Nice models proton btw. Anyone else got models? Lets see em' people, don't be shy. How about someone attach an .obj, or link to a good one. I'll donate the head I posted awhile back if anyone's interested.
Pickman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 09:09 AM   #35
McKronic
Lighter/Compositor

Send a message via MSN to McKronic
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Best model in the photo real challenge Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of the Low-Poly Challenge #28B - Vehicle 
Total Awards: 3
I just want to say amazing work to everyone who has posted this is so helpful, I will defiantly be using this as reference next time I model a character

2009 Demo on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QaxYcy6VBI
McKronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 09:33 AM   #36
hulahuga
Dr. Hula

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 5
Great ref pics guys. This thread definetly is helpful to amny of us . Including me.

Currently using: Maya - Mudbox - ZBrush - Photoshop

WIP
Hula's 2D Sketchbook http://forums.3dtotal.com/p=777808
Hula's 3D Sketchbox http://forums.3dtotal.com/p=76693
Hula and Waska's Joint Project Thread http://forums.3dtotal.com/p=792813
hulahuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 09:35 AM   #37
pogimonz
mango smoothie!

Awards Showcase
Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  
Proton! I'm lovin the toon style specially totoro and the skull/zombie..

please post more or link me to where I can see more examples.. thanks in advance!
pogimonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 01:41 PM   #38
Proton
William Vaughan

Awards Showcase
I'll post more toon polyflow today...thanx for feed back
Old 30-01-2009, 02:42 PM   #39
Proton
William Vaughan

Awards Showcase
A few more toon meshes
Attached Images

Old 30-01-2009, 02:49 PM   #40
Proton
William Vaughan

Awards Showcase
and.....
Attached Images

Old 30-01-2009, 02:57 PM   #41
Proton
William Vaughan

Awards Showcase
hundreds more where these came from...
Attached Images

Old 30-01-2009, 02:59 PM   #42
Proton
William Vaughan

Awards Showcase
Here is a QT movie that shows the wires of 100+ characters:
http://www.tofutheveganzombie.com/WV/WV100.mov

You can use teh arrow keys to move frame by frame to study.
Old 30-01-2009, 03:28 PM   #43
Aleks
Silky smooth

Send a message via ICQ to Aleks Send a message via MSN to Aleks
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target Reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: My latest model got plugged. The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! 
Total Awards: 10
If I remember it correctly,the video was posted on CGTalk's front page,right? Saw it some time ago.Great job
Old 30-01-2009, 07:02 PM   #44
pogimonz
mango smoothie!

Awards Showcase
Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  
Proton! thanks for posting again and for the video link..

Looks like you mastered that trade, very nice!.. really love the simple topology, it's perfect for the toon style and animation.

What's crazy is that they're all full of character, I can almost assume a backstory for each one.. I feel really bad for the skater dog w/ no legs, but then he looks very happy, which is creepy.. haha

thanks again man! this is awesome.
pogimonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 07:53 PM   #45
Real 3D
Shank Mehta

Send a message via Yahoo to Real 3D
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! 
Gr8 thread, Here is a model i have been working (or not working on) since sometime, might revive it now bcoz of this thread, its not perfect but i left the ear...will do it later. hope it helps someone.
Attached Images

Check out my Blog
My Portfolio
Real 3D is offline   Reply With Quote