>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > THE OLD THREEDY CHALLENGE FORUMS > THE Sculpting Challenge > THE Sculpting Challenge - Archives

Old 20-08-2008, 03:53 PM   #196
grek28

Hi guys, great works !!!
This is my first post
Here is my Pirate.
Time - 5 hours.

Last edited by grek28; 20-08-2008 at 03:58 PM..
grek28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 04:54 PM   #197
Pedro Toledo

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of the sculpting challenge The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of The Sculpting Challeng  #007: 'Pirates - Past, Present & Future Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! 
Total Awards: 5
nice one dude!

Manufato
Pedro Toledo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 08:01 PM   #198
DELTATHUND3R

Yes Thats very nice...Well done...dam nice actually.
DELTATHUND3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2008, 12:21 PM   #199
Abelion
En la Parra

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Mad Hamish (Discworld) image plugged in the top news bar. 
Total Awards: 1
Hi! I have improved and polypainted my pirate. That's the result!
Old 23-08-2008, 02:09 PM   #200
neolith
h4xx0r

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 2
Any info on the 8th sculpting challenge?

Quote:
something wrongI think
neolith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2008, 04:07 PM   #201
Pedro Toledo

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of the sculpting challenge The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of The Sculpting Challeng  #007: 'Pirates - Past, Present & Future Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! 
Total Awards: 5
He looks sharp, Abelion

Manufato
Pedro Toledo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2008, 05:26 PM   #202
grek28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abelion View Post
Hi! I have improved and polypainted my pirate. That's the result!
Cool !!!
Old 26-08-2008, 02:09 PM   #203
WildWire

Awards Showcase
The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #6 - 1st Place The Sculpting Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #7 - 2nd Place The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd Place Sculpting Challenge #17 
Total Awards: 3
I spend more time to improve my pirate. I also model the back
and some new props. You can see more views in my Creature Core
thread on ZBC:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/sho...d.php?p=481210

Hope you like it.

Cheers

Ralf Stumpf
Attached Images

WildWire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 08:09 AM   #204
kazmamurat

great work as always wildwire,

and one more thing, i think sculpting challenges are dead, right?
kazmamurat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 10:20 AM   #205
bgen
- Modonaut

Send a message via MSN to bgen
Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place 
Total Awards: 7
great sculpts by everyone.
ye kazmamurat they seem to be dead.
any info on the 8th challenge ?
Old 28-08-2008, 10:32 AM   #206
Lynette-3dt
3DTotal Content Manager

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For helping out with the Dom War and the Avatar competition. 
Quote:
any info on the 8th challenge ?
Hello, the 008 Challenge will be here very soon! Please stick around - as soon as it's up and running I'll post it in the top news bar of the forums!
Lynette-3dt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 11:24 AM   #207
Lynette-3dt
3DTotal Content Manager

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For helping out with the Dom War and the Avatar competition. 
007 Winners have been announced: http://forums.3dtotal.com/showthread.php?t=61259
Old 29-08-2008, 08:44 PM   #208
Lynette-3dt
3DTotal Content Manager

Awards Showcase
Hey Guys,

Sorry for the delay with the 008 challenge! I've got the brief pretty much sorted but just waiting for some feedback on the base mesh situation as don't want to kick off the challenge till I know we're good to go, so thanks for your patience everyone! I'll try to get the challenge started over the weekend, but if not it'll be Monday now. Sorry for the delay but see you soon for the 008 Challenge! It's pretty different to what you're used to - that's all I'm saying for now, so stick around as it's on it's way!